Christ Our Savior Catholic School
Promise, Mission, Philosophy and Vision
Christ Our Savior’s Promise
Partner with the Executive Pastor, Board of Specified Jurisdiction, Principal and Assistant Principal to indentify and continuously assess the evolution in technology, talent and educational programs. The old adage “it takes a village to raise a child,” is the premise on which our education model is built. It is necessary for parents/guardians, businesses and the community at large to make up “The Village.”
Create educational programs that challenge students to reach their potential excellence in academic achievement by recognizing their individual needs and talents.
- Teach children how to advocate for themselves, which inspires them to become empowered, by motivating them to manage their education, personal life, plan their future, and most importantly by teaching them to bypass and remove obstacles that stand in their way.
- Ensure every child can successfully compete globally.
- Integrate technology into our classrooms, which will prepare our students to navigate in a technology driven society.
- Increase retention of subject matter and help students to develop ways to master concepts through hands-on project-based and research-based learning activities that utilize real world approaches.
- Assess students using a variety of grading options.
Christ Our Savior’s Mission
We are a Christian, faith-based Catholic school whose mission is to continuously graduate the next generation of responsible leaders. We have a longstanding tradition of excellence, track to higher education and path to success. We build strong minds through quality education and student advocacy. We celebrate our diversity, family and community while maintaining a safe and nurturing environment.
Christ Our Savior’s Vision
Christ Our Savior Catholic School students are committed to a faith-filled life-style. They are life-long learners who have an appreciation of the arts, whose actions promote peace and justice in their families and communities with respect and acceptance for all members.
Christ Our Savior’s Philosophy
In accordance with our Mission, we believe that Catholic Education is important as it develops an awareness of who Jesus is and how to live by His teachings.We challenge students to reach their full potential by recognizing their individual needs and educating the total child with the involvement of the family, the first teachers of the child, and the community.
Christ Our Savior Catholic School | 900 East 154th Street | South Holland, Illinois 60473
(708) 333-8173 | www.christoursaviorcatholicschool.org