Registration for 2020-21 will begin January 27, 2020 for any student who will be entering the Preschool 3 and 4 year old program as well as Kindergarten through Grade 8.
If you know someone who has school age children, please refer them to Christ Our Savior Catholic School. A new family may attend any one of our upcoming Open Houses:
- Sunday, January 26, 2020 10am-1pm
If you cannot make any of these Open House dates, please contact the main office at 708-333-8173 to schedule a personal tour at your convenience. New students are invited to spend the day at COS and SHADOW. Call to make an appointment for a SHADOW DAY.
Christ Our Savior Catholic School offers an outstanding program which includes a faith filled traditional Catholic environment. We offer:
- STEM experimentation within our computerized Science Discovery Lab,
- three Computer Tech Labs, two moveable Chrome Book Labs,
- Be a Star Theater,
- Exploratory Classes,
- Project Based Learning,
- Before and After Care Program,
- Breakfast/Hot Lunch Program,
- Student Council,
- National Junior Honor Society,
- Chess Club,
- Drama Club,
- Praise Dancing,
- Mime Ministry,
- Sports Program,
- Cub Scouts and much more.
Financial Assistance is available. Apply for the Empower Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship to be eligible for 100% free tuition.