We’re very excited to announce that we will be offering Mandarin Chinese as an after-school activity this coming school year – for all grades!
Mandarin Chinese is the most widely spoken language in the world – over 1 billion to be exact. Your child will learn through songs, arts and crafts, games and dances. They will even celebrate holidays!
Why should your child take Mandarin?
- United Kingdom employers state Mandarin is second to French as a language skill they would be looking for in future employees
- 1 of 6 official languages used by the United Nations (New York)
- China is the world’s second largest economic entity and is expected to become the largest by 2030
- Knowing how to read and write Mandarin Chinese characters will help you learn written Japanese more quickly
Classes start Monday, September 11th with the following schedule:
- 3:15pm – 4:00pm ~ K – 2nd Grade
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm ~ 3rd Grade – 5th Grade
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm ~ 6th Grade – 8th Grade
Stay tuned, registration open on July 24th and closes September 4th.
To register, please click this link: http://bit.ly/cosmandarin