The following is a list of improvements in the area of technology for Christ Our Savior Catholic School.
- Creation of a third computer lab on the first floor for the exclusive use of primary and intermediate students
- Creation of computer stations in all classrooms
- Expanding online curriculum to include math (already implemented), reading and English with the purchase of site licenses
- Installation of Smart Boards, first in math classrooms and later expanded to each classroom
- Computer maintenance, purchase of new headphones, updated network and Internet hardware
- Creation of a media center on the second floor with Internet access for the viewing of online educational programming, student webinars and documentaries
- Creation of a Performing Arts Center on the second floor to implement the student performance standards of the Common Core